Apo-Del
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOOMZ (10 char) <-- lol

3 posters

Go down

BOOMZ (10 char) <-- lol Empty BOOMZ (10 char) <-- lol

Post  TMRevolution Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Lets waste some bandwidth here Very Happy

hows everyone? intro plzzz

TMRevolution

Back to top Go down

BOOMZ (10 char) <-- lol Empty Re: BOOMZ (10 char) <-- lol

Post  Taureau Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Hi 18/F Chi

Taureau

Back to top Go down

Post  Tampinese Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:45 pm

needed some place to let the angry out thats buliding up within me from having to reinstall wow again and since not much people read the forum so this should be a good place to rant.

All this begin 1 month or so ago after having my graphic card a nvivda 9800 to a ati 5770. First 2 week after reformating of the computer and having the new graphic card went well except some minor glitch affecting my normal screen resolution.

Then 3rd week start which is like 1 week ago.... the nightmare begin. It happen all of a sudden while i was checking the auction house at dalaran for engineer. i was about to buyout stuff and i get a innoccent looking error which crash my wow. at the start i thought its just gonna happen once in a while and nothing will be affect.

Man i was wrong. i tried to login immediatly like i usually do. to my surpise after entering my password and the normally prompt for my mobile authenticator. The WoW client just get stuck. i can move my mouse around and click on the cancel button which is in the middle of the screen but other than that. It just get *stuck* at the login screen and never attempt to reach the server it seem.

And went i try to report the error using the WoW error application that pop up went i crash. to my surpise i'm not able to. It sort of hang a while then told me its uncontactable....

I been reinstalling my wow for the 5th or 6th time today. Its starting to affect me in a bigger way than i thought and the trouble i cause for the guild. Am planning to change my graphic card went my pay is out.

In the meantime. anyone interested in a ASUS EAH5770. Willing to let go at 180-200 sgd. anyone willing to get it for a 2nd computer PST me in game or mail me throught here. If your getting it to play wow then im not selling to you as u might encounter the same problem as me. So far i tried Starcraft 2 which i set everything to ultra and it run fine, im not showing off as my processer is a dual core @ 2.4ghz only . Warcraft 3 on garena playing Dota and its fine too

Tampinese

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum